BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

7.06.2009

Hmmm.....

well ive finally come outta my "hyperdrive Creative High" and i made alot of progress. ive made 115 new designs 4 all 3 lines. im starting 2 sell my clothes in cali and ny now and its doin good. my mom just celebrated her 49th bday! yay!

and everything is going really good. Except 1 thing.......

im so fucking tired of being single its not even funny. like 4 awhile the solodolo thing was dope. i could talk 2 all the girls i wanted but now that ish is just boring. im ready 2 settle dwn 4 awhile with a dope, cool chick and be in a relationship. im 2 old 4 that "bitches and hoes" shit. idk.......but i have this feelin like
there is no girl out there 4 Dr. R......i guess i'll have 2 wait and see.

but on a good note

ROBOTIC INFANTRY CLOTHING......DROPS IN 19 DAYS!
UNIVERSAL MIND CONTROL CLOTHING.......BEING RESSURECTED
AND
UBERDUPERDOPE CLOTHING....UNDERCONSTRUCTION!

BE ON THE LOOK OUT

IM OUTTY 5000

6 space thoughts:

Anonymous said...

yo i telling everybody to check our sites and stuff, im trying to make the U.M.C and The I.G line big

and everytime i make a design ima give you the info so ou can check it out

these lines are gonna be sick

Anonymous said...

yo i just wanted to inform you that instead on keeping all my lines in one blog i seperated them, and go check out my first designs for both space pace and owl expess

thanks man and enjoy

and is it possible to team up in one blog?

'J'ason [^_-] 'D'avis said...

Good To Hear YOu Making Progress Dude..I Guess Its That Time Of Year For Everybody LOL

And Do't Worry About The Girl Situation...They Come With Success LOL

tripleF said...

dont u live in georgia and who produces your shirts because i am trying to get my shirts made to wear and sell so hit me up

Anonymous said...

I seperated my blogs of clothing designs and now im making other labels, so check my space pace and my owl express line, i also made two designs to start off so go check it out, thanks for the support. :)

Anonymous said...

your blog is awesome
http://beejayd.blogspot.com/
fashion
shoes
celeb
art
music
food
All at http://beejayd.blogspot.com/