BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

7.22.2009

MAXWELL MOSES


Mmk earthlings. i knw i gotta lot of followers now and ish and 1 of my favorite rappers once said "someone helped put me on the map...now its my time 4 me 2 do that 4 u" so thats wat imma do. Im bout 2 introduce 2 ya'll an artist ive known 4 a few years now. he's like a bro 2 me and he's also 1 of the dopest rappers i knw.

ladies. gentlemen. aliens. earthlings. and everything in b/w I'd like you 2 meet
MAXWELL MOSES!


1.who or what inspired you 2 start rapping?
Mj...lol i couldnt sing so i had to make music sum kinda way
2. HAHA! i feel ya. The game is always changing. Where do you see the game in the future?
i will be one of those guys that will do his justice and just chill 4 a min and have kids and shit....lol
3. Where will Maxwell Moses be in the future?
in your ears
4. Death of Autotunes. What do you think about that?
autotunners do your shit..i dont care...lol
5. who would be in your dream collab?
ye, or kid cudi...best artist out rite now
6. Aite I feel ya, Very strategic. Describe your style in 5 words
New, Wierd, Clean, Confusing, Metaphoric
7. How has Maxwell Moses evolved since the begining?
My rhymes have more substance now...ive seen and heard alot of things since i was 11




There you have it people! He has spoken! now wat ima need 4 ya'll 2 do is cop the mixtape......NOW! he wont disappoint. i promise you




Dr. Robotnic! Im Outty 5000









http://www.zshare.net/download/58372381d0fe4d9f/

0 space thoughts: