BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

5.05.2009

Random Thoughts.......

My mother is BUGGIN!

11 more days til graduation

10 moredays til the TK Society Supras drop

I still hate when i wash dishes and random foods hit my hand. lol

Cookie occupies 95% of my brain capacity

the other 5% is 4 random thoughts like these

Down with myspace. Facebook is cool. BLOGGER IS UBERDOPE!

Swine Flu Smine Flu....lol

Just got back from Jupiter, it was fun.

I want a LV backpack

College starts July 15

Cant wait to get n2 the dorms

Robotic Infantry drops July 16

I miss my cookie

MY MOMS IS STILL BUGGIN!

she got my phone!

KANFLABIT! GRRRRRRR

4 space thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I SO CALLED YOU LAST NIGHT = [

N.Kisses* said...

YOU PEOPLE ARE SO RANDOM.....I LOVE IT!

Captain Kirk said...

i knw! my moms is buggin! GRRRRR

Captain Kirk said...

Randomness makes the world more interesting. lol