BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

5.17.2009

Coolin.....


So 2day went 2 church [where i needed 2b]. church was mad cool. it was wat i needed 2 hear so im happy. it gave me a moral boost. Ive been thinking about my baby all day. still tryna cop the iphone this week cuz i need it 4 school and it'll boom my biz a lil bit. also tryna get a new job. cuz buddy is still waiting on a stimulus package.

im bugggin cuz im ready 2 get 2 NY 2 c my baby.


but lemme talk abt something. i knw its only been a month. but i think this robot is......


this robot is falling in love! oh snapperz! but naw im serious. she's perfect....how could i not?

2 space thoughts:

BOTS I БОЦЦ said...

I want to congratulate man! F*ckin' good blog. You clothes are amazing. Did you know before that the rubic cube is a hungarian invention? (imma hungarian guy... Hungary is a little country in europe.;,) So congratulate. I didn't blogin' for a long time, but i'm back!!! check my newest graphic on my blog. pls check it and comment, thanks, stay fresh my robot friend

Captain Kirk said...

yo preciate that so much. it means alot comin from fellow robots.