BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

5.31.2009

Blah Blah Blah......

well....im bored. here's wat i did 2day so far. go up...church....home...chilled....slept...and now im back n the lab making some new stuff 4 the womens line. EXCITING huh? lol
naw but 2day has been a really chilled out day. ive been blasting 2 songs all day long.
Van Solo "the bs factor" and Beyonce feat. Kanye "Ego remix" [my theme songs]
STILL waiting on apple 2 call me saying my iphone is ready. But check this out. i ordered a 8gb black iphone, got it upgraded, and it has my companies logo engraved on the back of it. UberDope. IT NEEDS 2 HURRY! damn i cant wait til school starts.
its getting hot as fuck around here now. FINALLY! oh and the cavs....i had so much faith n ya'll. lebron u let me dwn. and gon act like a punk bitch and walk off court. so sad. anywho.

ROBOTIC INFANTRY CLOTHING! NATIONWIDE LAUNCH JULY 30TH [yes the date got pushed back]

0 space thoughts: