BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2.28.2009

Outta the blue.....Levis Jeans



Is it me or did Levis jeans make the biggest outta the blue statement on the fashion EVER! Levis has been around since the begining of time but there were considered 2b a "white Guys" jean. now since the world is obsessed....yes obsessed with the "OREO GUY" (jockin and gigabyting on us OREOs who've been this way since....4ever) everybody has em. now dont give me the same ass generic excuse..."i wear em cuz they cut rite" cuz 90% of the world couldnt name me 3 different types of jean cuts so blah blah B.S. ive been rockin levis 4 a min, there not my #1 fav, mayb #2 but i love em bcuz of the simplicity and cuz....they fit well over my mechanical legs. lol


Good Look Levis...Keep doin ya thing. cuz you've got the world hooked.


Dr. Robotnic "ME DAY 09"






2 space thoughts:

Prince Vannie said...

Very true, but i been wearing levi's since a kid, back when my mom use to dress me lollllll

Forever a dope brand tho =x

Prince Vannie said...

Very true, but i been wearing levi's since a kid, back when my mom use to dress me lollll

Forever a dope brand tho =x